Say “Yes” at Bardessono
There is no better place on Earth to “pop the question” than Bardessono, rated by TripAdvisor in 2013 as America’s Most Romantic Hotel. If you are looking for a romantic marriage proposal idea stay with us and enjoy a two night stay in a Steam Spa Suite. You will receive a couples massage and a candle-lit champagne soak, among other decadent gestures.
- Two nights stay in a King Steam Spa Suite (with the option to upgrade to a Tufa Suite)
- Bottle of Round Pond Cabernet, one dozen roses and Le Belgé chocolates on arrival
- A dreamy, in-suite, 60-minute couples massage ($360 spa credit)
- Candle-lit champagne soak for two with infused Tara bath salts and essential oils
- Dinner for two in the highly-acclaimed Lucy Restaurant ($150 dining credit)
- “Will you marry me?” prompt-the-proposal dessert plate
- And, when the answer is “yes,” to celebrate, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot on ice is presented
The timing of these elements of the package are at your discretion. Just let us know well in advance.
To accommodate your desired treatment time and your champagne soak, we recommend you make your spa appointment immediately following your room reservation. If we do not hear from you in advance, we will automatically set-up your romantic turn down between 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. If you would like to change the day or time, please do so by calling the spa.
For reservations, please call (707) 204-6023. Let us help you customize this special occasion and ask about extending your stay.
Terms: Rates are exclusive of a 14% room tax, and a 0.3% California Tourism Assessment; these rates are subject to change. Amenities and credits are provided once per stay. Full prepayment of hotel room and tax is due at the time of booking. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee. Rates are based on double occupancy and package is subject to availability.
This entry was posted in Packages and Offers Home. Bookmark the permalink. ← Sunday Supper At Lucy The Lucy Experience →