Napa Valley Hotel Amenities Like No Other
Arrive at Bardessono with valet service to greet you. Instantly, you'll be touched by the contemporary calm of eclectic gardens on path to your suite. Throughout your stay, views from our sun-filled rooftop pool, freshly prepared meals at every seating, creative drink concoctions, and B Spa make your moments here exceptional. Your suite includes the use of hotel bicycles, so you may spend days touring Yountville and Napa Valley. And, we’re all about turndown service in the evening to place a final touch on each day.
Find your reason for "B"ing. Bardessono gives you time to indulge yourself, and B Spa is where we customize indulgence to your needs. Come to refresh, soothe, enhance your immune system and restore your body and mind. Treatments such as massage, exfoliation, wraps, hot stone, cool mud, aromatherapy, and perfectly paired combinations of all are calling your name – from B Spa – in-room, or in our spa center.
- Glass of wine during check-in
- Bottle of Napa Valley wine in guest room
- Complimentary bicycles
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary in-room refreshment center stocked daily
- Artisanal breakfast bites and coffee in the Lucy Lounge daily
- Wireless, high-speed Internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- Fitness center access feat. Peloton bikes
- Bottled water and towels
- Access to swimming pool and whirlpool
- PressReader, a Digital Newsstand
- Skip the Desk: Bardessono guests have the option to bypass the front desk by taking advantage of the OpenKey App (available for free download on both iTunes and Google Play). This app allows our guests to provide arrival information and check-in without stopping by the front desk. This app also allows your phone to be your key. We will send you a separate text and/or email with instructions on how to check-in using the app.
- Front Desk: Guest service is our passion. If this is your first visit to the Hotel or you want to check-in at the front desk, please reply back with your expected time of arrival so we can prepare for individualized guest check-in. Check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact, and the Guest Services team may be reached by phone at any time for additional assistance. Upon arrival you will see that the front desk has protective partitions in place, associates will be wearing protective masks and gloves throughout the property, and will maintain physical distancing recommendations. Room keys will be disinfected after each.